Includes the USB audio conversion device, an RCA to USB audio conversion device: works with most audio playback devices including cassettes, LPs and 8-track players.
Convert all of your music, including cassettes, LPs and 8-track tapes, into MP3s, WAV files, audio CDs or MP3 CDs, and listen to them on your home and portable music players.
- Includes the MUZBOX, an RCA to USB Audio Conversion Device.
- Works with most audio playback devices including cassettes, LPs and 8-track players.
Improve audio quality
- Reduce unwanted noise or static.
- Control audio volume with the built-in normalizer.
Organize your music
- Automatically separates multiple track recordings into single audio files by auto detecting the gaps between tracks.
- Add ID3 tag for artist, song and album titles.
USB Audio Conversion Device Included
- Plug and play - No device driver installation
- Does not require external power
- Requires USB 2.0 interface
- Support Windows 10, 8, 7
- 3.5mm to RCA audio cable included
- RCA to RCA audio cable included
- USB cable included
Two Recording Modes:
Easy Wizard Mode
Record and convert cassettes and LPs with one click. Step-by-Step pictorial instructions assist you through the process.
1. RECORD: Record your audio from cassettes, LPs and other audio playback devices.
2. EDIT: Split an audio recording into multiple tracks, remove static, adjust volume, and more.
3. PUBLISH: Convert captured audio into MP3 files, and burn audio CDs or MP3 CDs.
- Operating System : Windows 10, 8, 7
- Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Memory 1GB of RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space : 4GB
- Preamp required for turntables
- CD Writer for Audio CD, MP3 CD
Input File Formats:
- WAV, MP3
Audio Output Formats:
- MP3, MP3 CD, Audio CD
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
For California residents:
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.