Easy Conversion Process
Convert your video to digital format with one click. Step-by-step pictorial instructions guide you through the process. All-in-one solution provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats.
Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Don't risk this happening to your home video collection!
- Capture - Record video from compatible analog video players.
- Edit - Edit recorded video with iMovie.
- Sync - Add recordings to your Apple TV or iTunes library and sync with your iPad, iPhone or Apple TV.
- Watch - View recorded video on your Mac using QuickTime.
- USB video capture device
- Software Download Card
- USB cable
- RCA AV cable
- Quick Start Guide
"My wedding video and several other family Vhs tapes were in need of transfer to Digital but it seems so expensive to convert them all. A friend told me about this video conversion product. It's fantastic! I had it set up in no time just connecting the vcr to the conversion box and then to my Mac. I had all the taped converted in a couple of days. Love this product!" - Reddwoman23 - bestbuy.com review
"We were able to digitize all of my husband's baby videos and they came out great. So easy to connect and run, just note that you must have a VHS player." - Rachel - amazon.com review
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or higher
- Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 15GB recommended
- Compatible Video Players: VCR (VHS, Betamax, S-VHS), camcorder (8mm, DV, mini DV, HDV, AVCHD), TV, DVD player, game console and more.
- Internet required for software download
Recording Format: MP4
Languages Supported: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Supported Video Standards: NTSC, SECAM and PAL
For California residents:
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.