Easy Conversion Process
Convert your video to digital format with one click. Step-by-step pictorial instructions guide you through the process. All-in-one solution provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats.
Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Don't risk this happening to your home video collection!
- Capture - Record video from compatible analog video players.
- Edit - Edit recorded video with iMovie.
- Sync - Add recordings to your iTunes library and sync with your iPad, iPhone or Apple TV.
- Watch - View recorded video on your Mac using QuickTime or iTunes.
- BurnDVD - Archive and burn your memories to DVD using iDVD on your Mac (if available).
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or higher
- Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 15GB recommended
- Compatible Video Players: VCR (VHS, Betamax, S-VHS), camcorder (8mm, DV, mini DV, HDV, AVCHD), TV, DVD player, game console and more.
Recording Format: MOV
Languages Supported: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Supported Video Standards: NTSC, SECAM and PAL
For California residents:
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.