Edutainment! Great for education and school projects
VIDBOX Stopmotion Studio 4.0 is both fun and educational for students. Creating stop-motion animation not only encourages the development of story-telling, it also provides an opportunity for kids to use the PC as a movie productions tool. By combining the power of your PC and stop-motion animation, users can to bring figures, objects or drawings to life. VIDBOX Stopmotion Studio 4.0 can create output in WMV, MPEG1, MPEG2 and high definition MPEG video resolution up to 1920 x 1080 (requires DSLR camera, HD webcam or HD camcorder).Great Features
- Capture images using webcam, camcorder and DSLR cameras. Using the adjustable frame rate, you can control the speed of your video.
- The Chroma Key effect allows you to easily change the background to create the best setting for your subject using a blue/green screen. In addition, auto capture, grid, and rotoscope features help users create more flowing movements with ease.
Improved Storyboard for Easy Editing
- The storyboard allows users to view the frames in sequence for easy editing, and users can add on-screen text, subtitles, sound effect, voice, and background music.
- Use the Full Storyboard tool to see a larger view of your captured frames, and re-arrange the order of the frames with your mouse via drag and drop.
- The new DSLR camera support allows you to create stunning 1080p HD video using Canon/Nikon DSLR cameras with Live View support.
- The String Removal, Image Editor and Overlay Frames tool can help you add special effects and create amazing stop-motion animation.
- Upload your movies YouTube and Facebook directly from the software with One-Click option.
- Convert created video into MP4 format to watch on your portable device. Create output in WMV, MPEG1, MPEG2 and in HD resolution to watch on PC.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7
- USB 2.0 Host Controller/Port
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space : 50MB for program installation
- USB webcam/USB HD webcam
- Camcorders with Firewire (IEEE 1394) connections
- Canon/Nikon DSLR cameras with Live View support
- Image input: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF
- Audio input: MP3, WAV
- Video Output: WMV, MPEG1, MPEG2, HD MPEG, iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, YouTube, Facebook
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish